Your Complete Guide to Using Curcumin to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the most common diseases that negatively affect human life, as it affects carrying out daily activities and practicing normal life. Arthritis is a type of inflammation that affects the joints and causes erosion of the cartilage at the ends of the bones, and this causes bone erosion and then the occurrence of disabilities, deformities, etc.
Although it is difficult to deal with this disease, Curcumin has proven its worth in treating various types of arthritis. In this article, we will try to shed light on what arthritis is, its symptoms, some of its types, and how Curcumin can be used to treat arthritis.
Let’s read on …
What is arthritis?
Arthritis is a defect in the function of the joints in the body. The joints mean the area in the body where two different bones meet, helping to move the connected parts of the body quite easily.
Arthritis is most common in adults over the age of 65, but it can also develop in children, teenagers, and younger adults. Arthritis is also more common in women than in men, as well as in people who are overweight.
What are the symptoms of arthritis?
Joint pain can be caused by an injury that affects any of the ligaments or tendons surrounding the joint. Injury can also affect ligaments, cartilage, and bones within a joint.
Symptoms and signs associated with joint pain can include:
- Redness of the joints.
- Joint swelling.
- Joint weakness.
- Limping joints.
- Locking of the joint.
- Loss of range of motion of the joint.
You should know that many forms of arthritis can affect different parts of the body, not the joints directly, as they are rheumatic diseases. Therefore, symptoms can also include, in some patients with certain forms of arthritis:
- Swollen gland (enlarged lymph nodes).
- Weight loss and fatigue.
- Deformation of some organs, such as the lungs, the heart, the kidneys, etc.
What causes arthritis?
The causes of arthritis depend on the type of inflammation that the person has, and among these reasons are the following:
- Metabolic disorders (such as gout with elevated levels of uric acid in the blood, pseudogout with hypercalcemia).
- The direct and indirect effects of bacterial and viral infection.
- Wrong immune system with autoimmunity (eg, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.).
Whatever the causes, arthritis is one of the serious diseases in which it affects the joints, muscles, ligaments, cartilage, and tendons directly, and many types of arthritis have the ability to affect other internal body areas.
What are the types of arthritis?
Arthritis has more than nearly a hundred types, the most common of which are osteoporosis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA). In the following, we will try to shed light on three of the most common and dangerous types of arthritis.
First: rheumatoid arthritis (RA):
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a serious type of arthritis, as it is an inflammatory and autoimmune disease. This disease causes the immune system to attack healthy cells in the body by mistake, which causes joint inflammation and severe pain resulting from their swelling.
Rheumatoid arthritis mainly attacks the joints, and it usually attacks many joints simultaneously. Rheumatoid arthritis most commonly affects the joints of the hands, wrists, and knees.
In a joint with rheumatoid arthritis, the lining of the joint becomes inflamed, causing damage to joint tissue. This tissue damage can cause long-term or chronic pain along with unsteadiness (lack of balance) and deformity. Rheumatoid arthritis can also affect other tissues throughout the body and cause problems in organs such as the lungs, heart, and eyes.
Second: psoriatic arthritis (PSA)
Psoriatic arthritis is a type of arthritis that affects some people with psoriasis. This type usually causes affected joints to become swollen, stiff, and painful.
Psoriatic arthritis is a long-term condition that can gradually get worse. If the condition is severe, there is a risk that the joints will be permanently damaged or deformed and surgery may be required. But if psoriatic arthritis is diagnosed and treated early, its progression can be slowed and permanent joint damage can be prevented or minimized.
Third: gouty arthritis (Gout):
Gout is a common form of arthritis and it is extremely painful. It usually affects one joint at a time (most often the big toe).
Repeated gout attacks can lead to gouty arthritis, which is an aggravating form of arthritis. Although no treatment has been proven that treats gout and arthritis caused by it, Curcumin has proven its worth in this treatment of gouty arthritis, as Curcumin can treat multiple diseases as proven by many research studies.
The use of Curcumin to treat various arthritis:
Numerous studies report the many benefits of using Curcumin to treat osteoarthritis, bone, muscle pain and work to enhance recovery and performance of inactive people.
- Curcumin can treat symptoms of arthritis and in some cases, it is more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Curcumin may also help relieve symptoms of osteoporosis, thanks to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Curcumin may be a safe and effective long-term treatment option for people with osteoporosis.
- Curcumin also treats rheumatoid arthritis with great effectiveness and without side effects due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Curcumin also works to treat gout, although there is no definitively effective drug for treating gout,
- Curcumin offers an effective solution to treat gout pain and its consequences.
The medical world has recently been interested in turmeric, specifically its active ingredient Curcumin, because of its great effectiveness in treating many diseases and working on multiple paths of the body.
Despite the great benefits of Curcumin, there is a problem that prevents it from being used for the benefit of the body and treating diseases, and this problem is the poor bioavailability, which seems to be due primarily to the malabsorption of Curcumin by the body in addition to the speed of its metabolism and the quick elimination of the body from it.
Therefore, Biobnz has worked on cooperating with one of the leading German companies in the field of scientific development, which has reached a solution to this problem, believing in the tremendous benefits of Curcumin for the body in general and for the treatment of arthritis in particular, through a unique technique that transforms Curcumin. From solid to liquid, and then convert them into capsules (Super Curcumin), which can be taken on a daily basis and easy to achieve the maximum benefit from this amazing substance.
What are the benefits of Biobnz Super Curcumin capsules?
- Biobnz Super Curcumin capsules achieved the highest absorption in the body, which reached an absorption rate of 185% more than the commonly used raw powder Curcumin extract.
- Biobnz super Curcumin capsules are fast-absorbing; they are absorbed inside the body within an hour and ten minutes at most and without consuming any other substances to accelerate absorption, and thus will not cause any stomach disturbances.
- Besides, the Super Curcumin capsules from Biobnz are fast-absorbing, but they also stays in the blood plasma for a full 24 hours, unlike the regular raw powder Curcumin capsules which do not settle in the blood plasma for more than two hours. Thus, taking two Capsules of Super Curcumin will enable you to enjoy an entire day without pain or inflammation.
- Biobnz Super Curcumin capsules liquid were manufactured with a modern German technology that was able to convert this valuable powder curcumin into a liquid, which helped to add an adequate percentage of vitamin D to it, which is necessary for the health of the body, which supports the general health, enhances the activity of the body’s enzymes, so you will get your daily needs of Curcumin and Vitamin D by taking just Biobnz Super Curcumin.
- Also, Biobnz Super Curcumin capsules are exceptionally effective, so taking only two capsules of the Super Curcumin product is equivalent to taking about 27 tablets of powder Curcumin extract.
- Biobnz Super Curcumin capsules are safe and reliable capsules produced with the highest quality, and with the very latest technologies.
If you suffer from any inflammation or joint pain or want to improve the level of your body’s functions and restore your activity and vitality, we recommend Biobnz Super Curcumin capsules.