- The suggested dose is 1 capsule once a day. Because our composition is more efficient and absorptive than most other Curcumin supplements, you won’t have to take multiple doses a day to be effective. However, you can safely double the amount and take 1 capsule twice a day, and the dose can reach 4 capsules a day temporarily, or when the condition or pain is severe.
- Make sure you take it with food, preferably early in the day (breakfast or lunch) so your body can stay active all day. Given everyone’s differences, we recommend consulting with your doctor about taking Curcumin capsules.
- The validity period is 24 months from the date of production printed on the packaging. It must be stored at room temperature and away from sunlight.
- The Liquid Curcumin used in the manufacture of the product are certified “halal” by accredited regulators.
- The product is licensed by the National Food Safety Authority in 2020, registration number 2020/378. It is produced according to good manufacturing standards in a plant licensed by the Ministry of Health.
- It should not be taken by people who are allergic to one of its components, so when you buy the product, you check the ingredients for anything you might be allergic to.
- It should not be taken at a higher dose than recommended.
- In case of gallstones, gallbladder disease, or bile duct blockage. you should consult your doctor to determine what precautions should be considered.
- The product must be discontinued before any surgeries are performed for at least four weeks, preferably returning to the doctor in this case.
- A doctor should be consulted in the case of taking Biobnz Super Curcumin during pregnancy and lactation.
- Through the company’s online store biobnz.com/store
biobnz super curcumin is not an alternative for your medications prescribed to you, so please do not stop taking your medication as prescribed. Please always consult your physician, healthcare provider, nutritionist, and pharmacist.
- 185 times better bioavailable Compared with the standard curcumin extract (AUC 24)
- 453 Cmax
- 7 times faster absorption (Tmax)
- Confirmed in gold standard human trial.
- Peer reviewed scientific journal publication
- Raw material consists of 95% pure curcuminoids.
- Highest purity in industry using 100 mesh filter bag prior to final product filling & HACCP compliance.
- Biogen: Processed curcumin extract of 100% natural origin from Curcuma longa.
- Natural mode of absorption: No piperine used. Instead: Biomimetic mode of absorption by natural micelle structure.
- Raw material supply by renowned manufacturers qualified according to ISO 9001.
- GMP pharma manufacturing of bulk product: Compliance with ICH guideline Q7 for active ingredients regularly verified by TÜV Hessen, Germany.
- GMP Pharma manufacturing of Finished product: Compliance the GMP, licensed by Ministry of Health.
- Confirmed in human trial: 6-week trial confirmed safety parameters.
- Confirmed by nutritional scientists based on 3 human clinical trials.
- Free sale certificates issued by German authority (Regierungspräsidium Darmstadt) stating conformity with European legislation.
- Undisputed raw material: Non supply confirmation regarding manufacturers affected by Italian recall in May/June 2019.
- GRAS status: NovaSOL® confirmed generally recognized as safe (GRAS).
- Licensed by the National Food Safety Agency of the Ministry of Health.